Posted on 3:33 AM by Count Destrucko | 1 comments


http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=1132556?repeat=1
It seems IJJI is forcing people to join the clan war to experience the full benefits of what AvA can offer. For this event, i would like to send a dedicated squad solely for CW.


Alpha Squad - Lead by SgemoXI - Co-op.

Bravo Squad - Lead by Destrucko - Old timer

Charlie Squad - Lead by - Clan War

Those who interested in co op, do contact Sgemo to fill up the squad.
I'm still in search for someone who wish to lead a team for events/tourney..etc
Those who wish to lead, kindly let me know via ingame.


I'm looking for someone to ensure the clan run smoothly when im not online.
Someone who got the passion for the game and wish lead the clan one day.
Interested candidates, please contact via email or by phone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can give you a name list of those people i recommend which is fit for cw. IGN:Blurry,ApThunder(Me),Mox,Marksman94,Uzumakix,AcAD, iz3 and icakesai. This people i can say is active as i always see them online. But, I'm not to sure of the person is going to lead. If I'm gonna lead this group of people for this event, I might fail.

Post a Comment