Posted on 6:17 AM by Count Destrucko | 0 comments



I'll be kicking out those inactive, fail to comply with Clan Rules (CW related included) and those
who don't contribute .


Recruitment is open. Criteria as follows:
1) Those who wish to CW. (GMT+8)
- Working mic
- Willing to learn & listen
- Friendly
-Active (online)

2) Those who want to lead a team for CW.(GMT+8 or GMT-8)
- Mumble downloaded
- Working mic
- Hunger for victory
-Compose personality
- Active (online)

Regrettably, i cant recruit everyone. I received a list of players that applied via the IJJI website,
I appreciate your interest in my clan but i got too many casual players. This is a South East Asian clan based on GMT+8, before applying please consider the timezone diff.
If you met the criteria stated above, i'll be happy to test you out.

Email me at Destrucko@gmail.com or the shoutbox (right side of the blog)


Mumble is a MUST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment